Changing resolution or removing wsm mid-game

Guest qweewq

Guest qweewq

From the readme: "It is possible to load an earlier save with BG2, TotL and IWD2. However, in TotSC and Ps:T it is imperative to start a new game (or you will have lots of crashes)."

This refers to adding the WSM to a game already in progress. I want to ask about going the other way.

I'm guessing the answer will be "yes, everything will be fine!" but just to be sure, I want to ask: Will I also be able to continue my game if I uninstall the WSM or change the resolution in IWD1 (TotL), IWD2, and BG2 mid-way through? I'm asking before I get involved with this mod simply because I shuffle my game saves around between several different computers, some needing different widescreen resolutions than others and one without a widescreen monitor, and I'd like to make sure the same savegames will work on all of these computers with different WSM resolutions (or absence of WSM after saving with the WSM). All of the other mods I have on each computer are the same, of course - the only difference would be the widescreen resolutions or absence of the WSM.

Guest qweewq

And for BG1 tutu, I'm guessing that, since it runs in the BG2 engine, changing resolution mid-game is also fine. Is that right?

Archived