Help with apparent bug on werewolf island

thewiz71

Hi,

I'm playing through BG:ToB, with Tutu and various other mods. The thing is, in the big fight in the ship with the Greater Wolfwere, I decided for my party to retreat to the cabin to rest and then attack again. However, the greater wolfwere is nowhere to be seen. Returned to the town where the gate-keeper treats me like the conquering hero, except in the dialogue with the chief of the town, I only have the option of explaining I have not yet killed them all off.

Also, I gather's there's supposed to be a siren on the same map as the ship, but nothing's there.

Anything I can do to fix this? Hate to think I would have just wasted all this game-time by just getting stuck here.

Thanks!

Hi,

I'm playing through BG:ToB, with Tutu and various other mods. The thing is, in the big fight in the ship with the Greater Wolfwere, I decided for my party to retreat to the cabin to rest and then attack again. However, the greater wolfwere is nowhere to be seen. Returned to the town where the gate-keeper treats me like the conquering hero, except in the dialogue with the chief of the town, I only have the option of explaining I have not yet killed them all off.

Also, I gather's there's supposed to be a siren on the same map as the ship, but nothing's there.

Anything I can do to fix this? Hate to think I would have just wasted all this game-time by just getting stuck here.

Thanks!

Oops, should have said, Tales of the Sword Coast, not ToB, obviously. I have looked all over for a way to fix this. I did see a patch, but I have the game running under TuTu, so when I went to install the patch, of course it couldn't find a copy ToSC installed. Really want a way out of this without having to start completely over again. Please help, I'm beggin' ya!

Archived