korgan bug

Guest Reorxer

Guest Reorxer

Hi all, hope I've reached the right place.

recently I've started a new run, installed ascension + g3 fixpack+ unfinished business + scs2 (almost all features on)

wanted to get an evil aligned party, and got korgan to join up.

As I watched at his proficiency stats, I see he only has 1 star in axes and 1 star in warhammers, rather than what he should have, the grandmastery in axes.

Is this some scs2 known issue (I've tried looking around, no luck ) or am I ought to look elsewhere? also, is there some editor I can use to get it back to what it should be?

Thanks, Alex

Hi all, hope I've reached the right place.

recently I've started a new run, installed ascension + g3 fixpack+ unfinished business + scs2 (almost all features on)

wanted to get an evil aligned party, and got korgan to join up.

As I watched at his proficiency stats, I see he only has 1 star in axes and 1 star in warhammers, rather than what he should have, the grandmastery in axes.

Is this some scs2 known issue (I've tried looking around, no luck ) or am I ought to look elsewhere? also, is there some editor I can use to get it back to what it should be?

Thanks, Alex

Not sure what's causing it but you can fix it by editing the saved game with either Shadow Keeper or Near Infinity. SK is primarily for editing saves while NI can be used to tinker with just about anything.

Archived