Adratha the witch (rakshasa) dialogue bug

Guest niebezimienny

Guest niebezimienny

When Jan is in the party, talking to the witch prompts him to detect her illusion, causing her to attack. If you talk to the witch with Jan in the party, but far away (for instance outside the hut), she speaks her normal dialogue ("perhaps you want to see my potions" or something) and you have to press 'continue', but since Jan is not nearby, he doesn't speak his line and the dialogue terminates. It is therefore impossible to buy her potions with Jan in the party; you have to kick him and then talk to her to get the option to trade.

I would imagine something similar happens with Keldorn, since he also detects the illusion.

When Jan is in the party, talking to the witch prompts him to detect her illusion, causing her to attack. If you talk to the witch with Jan in the party, but far away (for instance outside the hut), she speaks her normal dialogue ("perhaps you want to see my potions" or something) and you have to press 'continue', but since Jan is not nearby, he doesn't speak his line and the dialogue terminates. It is therefore impossible to buy her potions with Jan in the party; you have to kick him and then talk to her to get the option to trade.

I would imagine something similar happens with Keldorn, since he also detects the illusion.

Some component in the tweak pack (here at G3) labelled 'more interjections' or somesuch should 'fix' this. Read it to find out exactly what it does.

Archived