Working link to 3?

Vreejack

Is there a working link to item_rev ver 3? The only links I can find lead to a dead mediafire ownload.

Is there a working link? BWP requires it, and there is nothing like waiting for a four hour compilation to fail in the middle because you keep using the wrong version of an included package.

Is there a working link to item_rev ver 3? The only links I can find lead to a dead mediafire ownload.
Strange, I just tried the link I posted here and it seems to work fine, doesn't it?

Is there a working link? BWP requires it, and there is nothing like waiting for a four hour compilation to fail in the middle because you keep using the wrong version of an included package.
This is even more strange as I thought BWP not only included V3 Beta but also the latest hotfixes!

Arrgh. I typed in the URL manually and found out why. mediafire is blocked by my firewall. For good reason, too, since mediafire is a source of many of the Internet's ills. But I suppose I can disable it for this one d/l, thanks.

No, wait. mediafire is no longer the bad boy of the interwubs. New management? It should now be deleted from my block list.

Archived