Odd conversation lines with silenced party members

Hello ! I'm not quite sure if this is the right category to post this, but in the hope it will be looked into, I'm leaving this here for everyone to see.

Here's what happens and how;

If one of your party members is currently silenced (as per the spell), and you spam the interaction (talk) button on some neutral/friendly NPCs, some odd lines may appear. By odd, I mean that these lines seem to be coming from conversations that have (it seems) nothing in common with the NPC you're "talking" with, or with eachother. They don't even appear in a conversation box per se, just at the bottom in the infobox. This may all be a bit confusing to understand, so here's a screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/XYAP1er.jpg

It should be noted that I'm currently running a big bunch of mods at the time, so if people could try to reproduce it with a vanilla install, that'd be greatly appreciated. (I can list the mods I'm using on request).

It's a minor bug, really, but odd nonetheless. I haven't found (so far) any incidence past some out-of-the-blue conversation lines and the audio files that sometimes pop with them.

Thanks for all your work, and good luck with that one.

Archived