Is there any way to install only specific spell changes and nothing else?

SFJake

I know how to comment out individual spells but I'm kind of scared that it'll still install a bunch of things I don't want on top of that anyway.

Yes, I want certain spells only, the Dispel Fix and the Sleep Fix.

But thats it.

I don't want any altered content, new spells, etc, nothing. I'm quite strict on that.

I'm simply not sure however if this mod will change anything. Because it lacks options and just tells you change things in the file directly prior to installation, I'm scared it'll do a bunch of things I do not want it to do.

Can anyone enlighten or help me?

Alternatively, I'd just love to apply the Dispel & Cure Sleep fix without this mod and I'd just tinker with the rest. However Cure Sleep in particular requires the main component and like I said, I don't want to go changing stuff I don't directly decide.

You can install the Dispel Magic fix without installing anything else of SR if you wish.

Cure Sleep instead requires the Main Component, but you can find a similar tweak within ToBEx. Afaik though ToBEx's version of Cure Sleep fix makes any creature "wake up" from any effect/ability using the 'unconsciousness' opcode, making it behave strangely in a couple of circumstances (e.g. waking up from a knockdown, wing buffet, trip or similar effects).

Regardless, Spell Revisions tweaks each spell individually, and thus if you comment out 99% of them it will do nothing you do not want it to do but alter that remaining 1%.

Archived