Installing mid game

Agnusthemagi

So I read about it and I have a BGT game going in the early-mid stage of BG1 (just got past the mines and rescued Dynaheir).

I noticed when Khalid got a level up (lv 4) he got the Called Shot alright, however he dosent have the first level stances. Is there a way to add it to an existing game? Maybe reset the npcs XP via console to 0 then back to current? But that wouldnt lower their level, would it?

Another question, would it work on npcs if I start a new game with KR installed, or they are not getting patched atm?

So I read about it and I have a BGT game going in the early-mid stage of BG1 (just got past the mines and rescued Dynaheir).

I noticed when Khalid got a level up (lv 4) he got the Called Shot alright, however he dosent have the first level stances. Is there a way to add it to an existing game? Maybe reset the npcs XP via console to 0 then back to current? But that wouldnt lower their level, would it?

I think the easiest way to handle this kind of things is ShadowKeeper (it's easier to use than Near Infinity imo), are you familiar with this tool?

Another question, would it work on npcs if I start a new game with KR installed, or they are not getting patched atm?
If you start a new game charname and NPCs should all be fine yes.

I tried changing familiars with Shadowkeeper once, but that didnt work out, I might give it a try. But since it should be fine on a new game, I might as well start again as I already uninstalled another mod mid game (BGSpawn) it may already be messed (even I dont notice anything strange).

Since I'm here, there should be no problems installing it after BG2 Tweaks, in fact after all other mods (since I dont want to rebuild all my installation, just add the kit revisions and grandmastery should be the same as Tweaks I think). But maybe I will rebuild it all to apply item revisions, this one dosent include the revised items thenselves.

I just recently discovered this project and even in beta state, I feel that improving warriors is worth it. They suffer too much from being the poor cousing, even more in a game using core rules (no max hit dice) so not even highter HD is a given advantage at all over the possibilities of spellcasters.

Archived