Lorekeeper of Oghma Blank HLA?

Guest Jim Dinson

Guest Jim Dinson

In my install, the Lorekeeper of Oghma kit has one HLA in the 2nd from top left slot (right after magic resistance, the first HLA), that is blank and unselectable. This means if you level up to a certain, really high level, you can't actually level up because the game gives you a HLA point but won't let you click anything. Not a huge problem because I wouldn't really get to level 40 or whatever the heck you'd need to run up against this, but I was curious what this missing HLA is even supposed to be, or if there's some easy way I can fix this bug? I have an install I don't wanna mess with, so editing the .tp2 and reinstalling isn't really an option, but editing something in shadowkeeper or nearinfinity would be pretty easy if I knew what I was looking for here. Any ideas about what this missing HLA is, or how I can re-enable it easily? 

Guest Jim Dinson

Actually, I realized I am using version 7, so that might be important information to share. If anyone knows how to fix this error still, I'd appreciate a tip in the right direction, but I understand if nobody has a clue anymore. My install really is pretty old and I've never noticed this problem before, so it won't hurt me too bad if I have to live with it.