Mod changing the available spells on character creation - but which one?

I have an EET installation where I can select 8 (9 for mage specialsts) spells for each level on character creation for mages and bards. For sorcerers I can choose the usual 2 Level-1 spells but I have to click for every spell level while having 0 spells available to choose. After that I can assign also 8 spells for each level to memorize. 

This also happens for the Warlock-Kit which usually does not allow to choose any spells.  

Has someone an idea which mod might be responsible for this behaviour (see the attached list of candidates)? My first suspect would be Rjali because I never used this mod yet and the author seems eager to change things. 

If someone knows which 2DA to check for the info and to trace for mods changing the file, this info would be welcome. 

edit: Identified the altered files: MXSPLXXX.2DA with XXX for the different classes. Now trying to trace the changes. Has someone the weidu-Syntax available?

next edit: it is Rjali; didn't find the code yet, but the package contains altered 2DAs with max spells per level for everyone.

final edit: it is in the Rjali's Equipment component: 

// Max spell slots for every class for every level

COPY ~Rjali\2DA\MAXSPELLS~ ~override~

WeiDU.txt

Edited by maus