Why my Jahiera cant use Ankheg Plate anymore?

I'm playing this for almost a year, and i'm at the cloackwood mines. i play a little by little one step each time.

i installed eet with several mods, its a mega mod installation.

i spent a few months playing another game, and when i came back, and loaded my save, the ankheg plate in jahiera inventory is red.... why? she can use it before!

is this an update from beamdog, or from a mod that i reinstalled, and maybe messed up with?

weidu log below.

thanks in advance.

Edit: I just loaded a multiplayer game, where i'm in the FAI in the very begining, and already recruited Jahiera, and spawned a Ankheg Plate Armor trough console, and she can equip without problems, idk, whats happening.

Maybe if i restart the game with my main char? i'll be a pain in the ass, but i'm up for it (again!) 😪

WeiDU.log

Edited by MarciusVetrack

Check her strength - did something lower it temporarily or permanently?

Instead of testing in a new save file, in your current save file, if you re-console in the same armor (I think Ankheg is by default PLAT06?) - does it show in red, or not?  (if not, just keep the one that isn't red 😃)

noting lowered her strength. i tried spawn another ankheg plate, yes its default plat06, and the effect is the same.

i opened the save in ee keeper and discovered that jaheira has the beastmaster kit, though how it changed idk... very strange...

it is not show in kit description in the game, nor in the class/level in the char sheet, it always show, fighter/druid

the beastmaster appeared only in eekeeper.

i changed back to base class, saved, and problem solved, she can equip the armor again.

thanks for the response.