Unnamed chapters bug

Guest Bork

Hey everyone!

Been finally giving a try to a full EET run, SoD included (supplemented by a few other mods). So far so good and no bugs that prevented me from continuing or I wasn't able to weed out with EEKeeper/NearInfinity.

Well, there's one now. It's impact on my gameplay is minimal, although it is slightly annoying. Starting from Chapter Fourteen (i.e. meeting Gaelan), my save names have no chapters in their names. Nothing, null, just got my combined day timer and that's it.

I had a sorta bug with this in SoD where Chapter Nine and Ten were respectively called Twenty One and Twenty Two for some reason, but I was able to change it in NearInfinity to display properly. Since I have nothing displayed now, I don't really have any idea what to look for and I kinda don't want to get through every line in dialog.tlk (would probably be an old man by the time I'm finished). Does anyone know the name of the trigger/number of string or what would be the workaround for it? Is there a way to display a full dialog file instead of just having single lines displayed?

Mods I have installed if someone asked (maybe they cause that bug, alas I have no idea):

• Cdtweaks
  • G3Anniversary
  • EETTweaks
  • Ascension
  • Scales of Balance
  • Rogue Rebalance
  • EET Worldmap
  • Unfinished Business (both BG1 and BG2)
  • Weimer Item Upgrade
  • Endless BG1
  • Assassinations
  • Sword Coast Stratagems