Cure: Charm

Does anyone know, if there is some effect or set of effects, that could be used to cure charm on target creature?

I mean, we have opcode 45 for stun and opcode 46 to cure stun, or we have opcode 25 for poison and opcode 11 to cure poison. And there is opcode 5 for charm (and also opcode 241 that is doing the same?), but no "cure charm" opcode, unless I'm missing something.

I know it is possible in game to charm back charmed creature, but this seems like odd solution for if I want to create spell that cures charm.

No specific opcode for removing charm, but the EE does have opcode 337 to remove all effects with a given opcode.

So, the effects for a hypothetical "cure charm" spell:

- Opcode 337, parameter 2 = 5 (Charm opcode)

- Opcode 240, parameter 2 = 0 (Charm portrait icon)

- Opcode 240, parameter 2 = 1 (Dire Charm portrait icon)

- Opcode 240, parameter 2 = 43 (Domination portrait icon)

While the charm opcode does inherently maintain a portrait icon, charm spells often have explicit portrait icon effects as well. So we need to remove those in addition to the charm itself.

Opcode 241 is basically used as "charm something that's immune to charm". Control Undead uses it, for example. Depending on how you want your spell to work, you might want a 337 for that opcode as well.