Installation errors when installing via Project Infinity

Guest Sight

Guest Sight
//SFO warning: Not copying resource EXALTAH.VVC of spell CLERIC_EXALTATION: namespace conflict
--
//SFO warning: Not copying resource SMLLARNC.PRO of spell CLERIC_CIRCLE_OF_BONES: namespace conflict
--
//SFO warning: Not copying resource RECITAG.VVC of spell CLERIC_RECITATION: namespace conflict
--
//SFO warning: Not copying resource CLDAMAH.BAM of spell CLERIC_MASS_CAUSE_LIGHT_WOUNDS: namespace conflict
--
//SFO warning: Not copying resource WHIRLW.PRO of spell CLERIC_WHIRLWIND: namespace conflict
--
//SFO warning: Not copying resource IDPRO282.PRO of spell INNATE_BOMBARDIER_BEETLE_CLOUD: namespace conflict
--
//WARNING: no effects altered on sppr313.spl
--
//INSTALLED WITH WARNINGS     Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components)
//WARNING: stratagems:5900 has encounter errors durring installation, exited with ExitCode = 3 
--
//INSTALLED WITH WARNINGS     Smarter Mages
//WARNING: stratagems:6030 has encounter errors durring installation, exited with ExitCode = 3
--
//INSTALLED WITH WARNINGS     Smarter Priests
//WARNING: stratagems:6040 has encounter errors durring installation, exited with ExitCode = 3
--
//SFO: Cloning CRE file(s) bazliz03=>dw#viliz and applying patch(es)...
//Warning: you just tried to remove quotes from an empty string. Deliberate?
//Appending to files ...
//...done

Hi. My account is pending approval, hope this is OK. 

Installing with Project Infinity succeeded but not without errors, I have tried copying the log but the site seems to combust when I paste it here and pastebin finds it too large. LMK what I can provide to help troubleshoot this if needed

Spoiler

Quick update:
For some reason Smarter Mages and Priests didn't throw a warning on reinstall, only Initialise AI did. And IWDification's Arcane Spell pack did for wahtever reason. And two "no effects copied" warnings. But everything seems to be working well enough(sans UI issues due to installing Dragonspear UI late in the order), spawned a Red Wizard and aggro'd him and he immediately did several things I barely registered and annihilated my party lmao. Pretty sure a time stop was involved at some point too.