Game crashing when I try to launch my shop.

Decided to make my own Joluv/Deirdre for cursed items named Waitz.  I'm very happy with my NPC and their dialog, but I haven't been able to get them to launch my shop.  .sto file is in my override, and same code launches any other shop in the game without fail, but when I try to launch my custom one, which is actually just a copy of joluv's shop renamed from wmart1.sto to dbwat1.sto, game crashes.

Any ideas? do I got to list my shop in one of those magical tables or something?  I have a tp2 together and have access to weidu commands but I'm still a bit of a novice at using weidu(also I'm much more of an artistic type than a coder). This is on current version of bg2EE.

Edited by dbianco87

Most likely, one of the items/services the shop is providing is invalid, pointing to a resource that doesn't exist. I had a problem like that with an earlier version of my mod; it could cause crashes opening temple shops when one of the cures they provided was a nonexistent spell.

40 minutes ago, jmerry said:

Most likely, one of the items/services the shop is providing is invalid, pointing to a resource that doesn't exist. I had a problem like that with an earlier version of my mod; it could cause crashes opening temple shops when one of the cures they provided was a nonexistent spell.

hah definitely was missing resource, but the cause was I put the ".sto" in the startstore command.

Issue is fixed and your comment pointed me in the right direction.  Cheers.