What's the difference between a CN and LG anomen when it comes to banters?

Is there a source of what actually changes when Anomen goes CN or LG?

How much is actually the same between the two? How many banters change?

Are dialogues in ToB changed if he goes CN or LG? What about to the post-end speech, when you've defeated the blackhearted?

Edited by Morgoth

A few of Anomen's banters are different, both in SoA and ToB. They're usually conditioned on the "AnomenIsKnight" or "AnomenIsNotKnight" global variables; naturally, these variables are set by dialogue in the ceremony. In addition, Anomen gets either a direct alignment change via dialogue action or a spell cast on him for the alignment change, wisdom change, and name change (Sir Anomen).

Anomen has only two epilogues - one if you romance him and stay mortal, one if anything else. In the dialogue for that final choice, if you're in a romance with him, his advice changes based on his alignment.

Thanks a lot. Is it possible to define your "a few of Anomen's banters are different"?

If you could point it to me, I would research it myself. Just let me know how I could check which banters get "changed" with Nearinfinity 😛

Edited by Morgoth

Check yourself. Just search dialogue files for ~AnomenIsKnight~, ~AnomenIsNotKnight~, and ~Alignment("Anomen"~ (some of the conditional dialogue uses alignment checks instead of variable checks). After all, I'm using Near Infinity for this too...