Problem with too many hitpoints (yeah, I know...)

Hello fellow gibberlings,

finally bought the EE games, invested a lot of time trying to wrap my mind around Project Infinity and eventually got an EET megamod installation working (though I had a few warnings during the process). BG1 UB and Stone of Askavar have been installed manually on BG EE before. Game is running and looking good. Then I meet Montaron and Xar. When they join my party they have 37/38 and 24/24 hitpoints respectively on level 1. Whoa!

Tried to correct it with EE keeper but to no avail. Loading the edited save gives me same (wrong) number of hitpoints (other aspects can be edited successfully).

I have no idea what went wrong or if it's even a mod (which one?) causing this. I'm playing on insane difficulty with SCS + max hitpoints for every creature in the the game but all of that should not be the culprit. Or if it is, why doesn't it ruin the SC or Imoen?

By the way: separating NSC pairs is also not working though the tweak has been installed. 

WEIDUlog attached.

Any ideas?

Greetings

Azaghal

Edit: Typo.

WeiDU.log

Edited by Azaghal
Sorry. Wrong WeiDU.log

Been trying to narrow things down a bit and started a new installation without EET, just BGEE and SoD (for the time being). Then added (mostly) the mods as before. Was very happy when I ran into Xzar and Montaron both with correct hitpoints. Continued and met Eldoth (moved to the Kingsway with the Convenient Locations for NPCs tweak) and he had 21 hp on lvl 1 - as a bard (jester kit)!! This time I kept playing since I'm not planning to use either X+M nor E. But Jaheira and Khalid have wrong hitpoints as well (though not as outrageous amounts).

Also noticed that spellcasters have one spellslot too many on lvl 1. This is repaired when levelling up.

NPC separation tweak works fine. My mistake, didn't read the description properly which states that they both leave initially but you can then talk to one of them again and have him/her join separately.

Is it maybe a EE oddity with the hitpoints? Otherwise the game and the mods work very well (halfway through BG1).

Here's the WeiDu log.

Greetings

Azaghal

WeiDU.log