BG1:EE - a lil help for translation needs - High lev characters to import

Zaramorte

I'm translating a huge mod (Darkside of the sword coast) into my language but, to make a better job, it would be useful to have a high levย  mage and a cleric with most (or better all of them ๐Ÿ™ƒ) spells, and maybe a warrior a druid and a thief, bloated with magic weapons and items (more than the quality, i'm interested in the variety of the effects.)

I'm using Atweaks and Stratagem (so no limit exp, and new spells... the higher the char lev, the better)

P.s. I take advatage to ask a thing... I state that atm i have pratically only tested and translated some mods, so i had no time for playing, so forgive the ignorance... Translating DsotSC i found a few strange things in STATISTICS lines, mostly concerning magic stuff: Sphere: sun or law or chaos, nature... are them stuff from the mod itself, or you find them in your games too?

about the schools, i found evocation but also summoning, protection and wards etc... which teorically be synonymous... or not? (that's why i need high lev char... for comparison)

just in case i attach my actual weidu.log

cheers

WeiDU.log