regarding tweak anthology's compatibility with spell revision. Also can stalker class dual class in classic BGT with mods?

regarding tweak anthology's compatibility with spell revision.

How do I look up compatibility between two mods? for tweak anthology and spell revision's compatibility for example. spell revision does not have compatibility info in its documentation. 

tweak anthology's info section does not say compatibility with spell revision or spell mods in general.

would "Alter Mage Spell Progression Table"  Alter Druid Spell and Level Progression Tables" "Alter Ranger Spell Progression Table (previously known as Rangers Use Icewind Dale-Heart of Winter Spell Tables [grogerson])" etc.. conflict with spell revision (do they add spell slots or available spells themselves? what are "spell-tables?")

and if Alter Ranger Spell Progression Table (previously known as Rangers Use Icewind Dale-Heart of Winter Spell Tables [grogerson]) makes ranger able to cast higher level spells with more spell slots, would that affect the unique spell slot progression of cleric / ranger class (I want to play this class in my next playthru)? should i just leave this option out if i want cleric / ranger to have all druid spells?

####

Also, can stalker class dual class in classic BGT with mods?

Stalker class is said that "In the non-Enhanced version of Baldur's Gate II, stalkers could not dual-class with Throne of Bhaal installed."

Stalker | Baldur's Gate Wiki | Fandom

Does tweak anthology or other mods that could change it? I searched around the documentation of tweak anthology, but there is nothing about making stalker possible to dual class. or do they fix it in bgt already? ?(or do i need that TobEx thing?)

Edited by jacklhoward

Whether a kit is allowed to dual class is very simple; it's governed by the table dualclas.2da. If you inspect that file (with Near Infinity or a similar tool, or you can just open it up in a text editor if it's in your override folder), what does the STALKER row say? The three ranger kits should be together; FERALAN (Archer), then STALKER, then BEASTMASTER. Then the five remaining entries in that row are what they can dual-class to. Obviously not fighter, mage, thief, druid, or ranger so those entries will be zero, but the CLERIC column might have 1s in it instead. The original ToB version of that table has zeros for FERALAN and STALKER, but a 1 for BEASTMASTER; beastmasters are allowed to dual-class to cleric, while the other two kits aren't.

Basically, you can look it up yourself. And change it if you want to.