Sword Coast Stratagems v35 (edit: now v35.15) now available

Unfortunately a critical bug crept into v35.11 (an incompatibility between SCS's version of the 'Improved NPC Customization and Management' component and some of the UI library changes coming from ToF. (This is what I get for trying to maintain two projects at once.) In the longer term I'll replace SCS's version of that component with ToF's, but I'd rather let the latter have a bit more testing in the wild first. Unfortunately it's not really hotfixable - apologies to anyone who's already installed 35.11, but if you're using that component you'll need to reinstall. I've also updated the Italian translation (thanks, Improbabile) which I forgot to include in 35.11.

Full changelog:

• Fixed a critical incompatibility between the SCS version of 'Improved NPC Customization and Management' and SFO's library functions for editing the UI.
  • Updated Italian translation.
  • Fixed typo in IWD priests that was causing a couple of scripts not to install.

I've now released v35.13 - this was expedited because of a bug that meant Smarter Yaga-Shura wasn't installing, but there are a few other bits and pieces.

Full changelog:

• Updated 'NPC Customization and Management' to the (hopefully!) more robust version in Talents of Faerun.
  • Smarter Yaga-Shura now installs properly.
  • Simulacra and projected images are now correctly blocked from using items if you have installed the appropriate tweak.
  • Hopefully got rid of the last odd symbols displayed next to class names.
  • Provisions now restock in a stronghold (except for mages) and after a sea voyage. (You can turn both these off by editing stratagems.ini before installing.)
  • On BGT / TUTU installs, fixed a typo in the code that flags weapon enchantments and made it more sensitive to other mods.

Aaaand now we're at 35.14. This is minimal: just fixing two specific things, but one of them prevents a component installing on a clean install and I tend to expedite that. Check if you need to bother downloading - if you're playing on BG2EE, or on oBG2 in English, you don't.

Changelog:

• Fixed a library bug that was messing up some non-English-language strings on non-EE installs.
  • Provisions component now installs correctly on BGEE/SoD/EET.

A cosmetic bug on the Dragonspear UI++ UI mod crept into v35.13, and might affect other UI mods. Since I've just released anyway (so can risk updating without doing install checks) I'll bump up to 35.15. Again, you can probably skip this one if you've got a working 35.13 or 35.14 install and you're not using the Dragonspear UI++ mod (though I don't promise some cosmetic issue won't have crept into other UIs.)

Changelog:

• Fixed a side-effect of the odd-symbol removal that was blanking some lines on the Dragonspear UI++ menu and *possibly* on other UIs too.