Winter Wolf Armor

I recently reinstalled everything from scrap, (again) and begin a new game...

while doing quests, i bumped into some "Winter Wolf Armor", until now, gloves, and a hat...

when i deliver landrin quest, she doesnt pick back her wine, spider and boots, and keeps giving me winter wolf shoes, every time i talk to her...

she doesnt give exp either...

wich mod is this, so i can uninstall it? or if someone could guide me to fix it?

i looked into my weidu log and could not find it...

my mod list follows up (more or less) the mod list form the BG official forum user called Caedwyr (i believe he/she is a user form this forum as well other bg related forums around the web)

the mod list is in this link:

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/81194/eet-and-other-mods-for-an-almost-new-and-confused-player

his/her post is next to the end of page 1 in the "spoiler" section somewhere

my weidu log is attached

thanks in advance

WeiDU.log

after some sleep, i decided to try and error and begin uninstall all my mods in the order in wich they get installed, one by one...

when i encounter some mod in wich put me in doubt, i tested making a new char and running to the storeroom in candlekeep where i found the gloves (rats quest)

to my frustration, i discovered that the culprit is SoD to BG2EE mod, Item Upgrade by Daeros Trollkiller, simply, the very first mod in my load order, after eet;

meaning that i have to reinstall evertything again.

i uninstalled that component, and make another char, go to the storeroom and the gloves are gone... at least...

what a mess...

😪