Error Installing Revised Ability Score Modifiers Component (Beta 2)

Got the following error when I tried to install the Revised Ability Score Modifiers Component:

Unable to install function at DW_TALENTS/sfo/lua/code/ui_adjust_abilities.lua: no file found at DW_TALENTS/sfo/lua/code/ui_adjust_abilities.lua

It looks like in the file structure for the mod, the file is called adjust_abilities.lua. Renaming it to ui_adjust_abilities.lua let me install without errors. 

The way it showed up for me during the install was a little strange. I was installing with Project Infinity, and it told me it had installed with warnings but I couldn't see any actual warnings in the backscroll. I had to dig into the debug log to find the actual error message. (I don't think I have those logs any more, alas, since I've been reinstalling like a mad fool today)

I'll try it out on a completely pristine install when I have a chance and see what happens. I'm absolutely not ruling out any weird other mod interactions here! 

OK, I can reproduce this, even if I'm still a bit puzzled as to why it's only showing up now.

Hotfix: open dw_talents/ability/make_str_payload.tpa and dw_talents/pointbuy/pointbuy.tpa in notepad or similar. Replace 'ui_adjust_abilities.lua' (should occur once per file) with 'adjust_abilities.lua'.

(I'm away from home over the holidays and so have limited time to mod; I've only just got to this.)