Question about broken Soundsets for all Games currently.

Guest BG Player - Guest

Guest BG Player - Guest

I  have a question, but will there be plans to implement the broken and unused soundsets that Infinity Sounds & Alma's Restoration Project has currently restored for the moment? Also Salk's discovery of Voiceovers from minor NPCs from Throne of Bhaal was quite revealing by the way, and makes me wonder just how deep does the rabbit hole go with these games after so many years of discoveries.

Example from Infinity Sounds:

Restore NPC Voiceovers

English only

This component restores minor unused voiceovers found in the game files. You will be able to hear them during dialogues with, e.g., Bodhi, Gaelan Bayle, Edwin, Keldorn, Anomen, Sarevok, Rielev, Nyalee, and several more.

Some of the restored audio files have been edited where necessary to match the existing dialogue text.

Additionally, over a hundred unused minor NPC lines and sounds have been restored, complete with subtitles: morale, battle cry, damage, dying, selection, etc. This includes Chief Inspector Brega, Cor Delryn, Dermin Courtierdale, Gaal, Goldander Blackenrock, Guardian Telwyn, Guildmistress Busya, Isaea Roenali, Lathan, Lehtinan, Logan Coprith, Lord Jierdan, Terminsel, and more.

From a player's perspective this is quite a shock so much of that was not working correctly, and not even known about for many many years.

Also it maybe for good for the good people here of EEFP in case the fixes from both projects with permission from the authors can be integrated into the games officially at some point unless both projects have found all the exact files, but are done in different ways so I guess its either one or the other.