Fixpack and Tweak pack interfering with duplicate item fix (?)

I'm using the following mods:

~AB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Auril's Bane Core Files
~IWDFIXPACK/SETUP-IWDFIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Assorted Fixes: v10
~IWDFIXPACK/SETUP-IWDFIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Game Text Update: v10
~IU_IWD/SETUP-IU_IWD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Item Upgrade for Icewind Dale: v6
~UB_IWD/SETUP-UB_IWD.TP2~ #0 #100 // Malavon's Golems: v11
~UB_IWD/SETUP-UB_IWD.TP2~ #0 #200 // Expanded Guello/Beorn Quest: v11
~UB_IWD/SETUP-UB_IWD.TP2~ #0 #300 // Marketh's Ring: v11
~UB_IWD/SETUP-UB_IWD.TP2~ #0 #400 // Presio's Duel: v11
~UB_IWD/SETUP-UB_IWD.TP2~ #0 #500 // Orrick's Rhino Beetle Shield: v11
~UB_IWD/SETUP-UB_IWD.TP2~ #0 #600 // The High Baptist's Flock: v11
~UB_IWD/SETUP-UB_IWD.TP2~ #0 #700 // Actual Shadows in Vale of Shadows [Graion Dilach]: v11
~UB_IWD/SETUP-UB_IWD.TP2~ #0 #1500 // Minor Item Restorations: v11
~UB_IWD/SETUP-UB_IWD.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Restored Random Drops: v11
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #160 // Make Magic Shields Glow [plainab/grogerson]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #170 // Unique Icons [Lava] -> Only replace icons that aren't already unique: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Remove Annoying Visual Effects from Equipped Items -> Remove blur effect: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Separate Resist Fire/Cold Icon into Separate Icons [Angel]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2152 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> Allow armor plus one protection item [Angel]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2192 // Limit Ability of Storekeepers to Identify Items -> Hybrid of both methods: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2220 // Change Magically Created Weapons to Zero Weight: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2410 // Druids Use 3E Alignment Restrictions: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2500 // Exceptional Strength Weight Limit Changes [sarevok57]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3242 // Friendly Random Drops -> Exchange with merchants: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3250 // Never Lose Access to Orrick the Gray's Trade Goods: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3310 // Start New Games with Party AI Turned Off: v16

I think the relevant entries are "Friendly Random Drops" and "Assorted Fixes"

From what I read, the Fixpack should fix a random item duplication. From the documentation "One of the random loot items in TotLM was duplicated in two areas; one of them has been replaced. (ar9601.are)"

(As a side note, why does the documentation say it's TotL? It's Sea of Moving Ice in HoW)

I still haven't reached this area, but while looking at it using Infinity Explorer, I noticed that after applying the above mods, *both* AR9601,Container1 and AR200,Container7 have EXTERS1. Without mods, both have EXTERS4.

Is this intentional? Or was one supposed to have EXTERS1 and the other EXTERS4? If so is it a case of both Fixpack and Tweakpack applying a fix to the duplicate which results in the incorrect behaviour above?