vb.mus loops incorrectly

vb.mus is set to loop to _B2 on line 25, but I am fairly certain it should loop to _B3.

Reasoning:

• _B1 and _B2 form a pair of motifs that are clearly mimicked by _H1 and _H2. _H2 followed by _B2 is synonymous to playing either of them twice, creating a duplicate motif.
  • The beginning of the waveforms for _H2 and _B2 have artifacts tying them to their predecessors, which become jarring when played after themselves.
  • Changing the loop to _B3 creates a smooth loop.

To clarify, this is from BG2EE, one of the battle music songs. There are a number of instances of songs with the same resource references being completely different between BGEE and BG2EE, so the game should always be specified when talking about music. In this case, vb.mus doesn't exist in BGEE, so the choice of game is clear.

This particular song is used in three areas of the ToB campaign, most notably Yaga-Shura's camp. Which has a particularly long battle, so you're likely to hear it repeat.

Also, I just listened to it in NI. It's not a big deal; not jarring on casual listen. But if you say it'd be better with that loop changed, I'll believe you.