No PC int. dialogs with Dynaheir?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

First off, GREAT mod, this is the first time that I've managed to play all the way through BG1, and I'm loving all the dialogs--truly excellent work. I played through the Zan romance, which I really enjoyed, and wanted to play through the Dynaheir romance now. Only problem is, when I try to have my PC talk to her, all I get is the leaving dialog, "You're a good leader and I'll miss you, now come along Minsc" or some such. Hmm, what happened to my getting to know you chats and flirts?

I've tried reinstalling the NPC mod, nothing, reinstalled BGT, still nothing... I'm running out of things to try now. Besides BG1 NPC and BGT, my BG1 and 2 install is modless, so no conflicts there. Can someone give me some advice here? I know that the flirts aren't exactly vital to the romance or anything, but I'd still really like to be able to get into them.

Heh, if all else fails, I'll just get into the dialog files and read them, but I'd still rather actually play it...

Thanks.

Guest musekissing

It's a reputation problem. The forcetalks do not function until you have a high enough rep. Around 15 I think.

It is strange but it is definetely so. I read about this problem before.

Guest Guest

Aha, thank you!! Time to go and rescue some kittens from trees, or toss huge sums of money at priests, or something. Thanks again, as a reward you can give Boo some crackers. :)

Archived