About This File
Like its predecessors for Baldur's Gate and Baldur's Gate II, Unfinished Business for Icewind Dale aims to restore content and quests that were omitted from the game as shipped. The additional content in this mod is based on what I can piece together from various game resources and from talking with former developer JE Sawyer on the Obsidian forums. Later, through my work with Beamdog, I was able to secure some of the original quest design notes and further refine the restorations.
What's New in Version v8 See changelog
- Marketh's Ring, the lone restoration omitted from the Enhanced Edition, is now available for IWDEE and the EET conversion
- Backported some fixes from IWDEE:
- For the Voice quest, Brother Harken will now spawn at the door regardles of which entrance you use to reach area with the evil idol. This will help prevent players from prematurely ending the quest by destroying the idol before confronting Harken and the Voice.
- If you win the dual with Presio, the stringhead with the victory message no longer assumes Player1, since it could be any party member who enters the duel.
- Purged some redundant code and macros