0.28 or 0.26

Brundle Mouchz

Hello there, I have just build successfully Gemrb 0.28 under Ubuntu 7.04, and launch it successfully too. Just a strange thing: it tell me to be 0.26 ! Just a mistake in the source or something else ? How can I have 0.28 ?

Another question: it is possible to play Baldur 2 in higher resolution than it was meant to be, for example 1680x1050 ? I have tried but I cannot play like this

Thanks in advance

Well, if it tells 0.2.8 anywhere, it is surely 0.2.8

The version numbering doesn't go backwards, but has a habit to get stuck :)

The engine has hardcoded gui resource files (guiwXX.chu)

If you or someone else creates a larger .chu, then yeah, it is possible to play

under greater resolution.

We also plan to implement a double pixel thingie where you could use the same resource with double resolution.

Odd resolutions like 1680x1050 has only a chance if you personally create the .chu file.

So the answer is, no, unless someone implements it (which should be easy and doesn't require uber coding skills).

Well, if it tells 0.2.8 anywhere, it is surely 0.2.8

The version numbering doesn't go backwards, but has a habit to get stuck :)

The engine has hardcoded gui resource files (guiwXX.chu)

If you or someone else creates a larger .chu, then yeah, it is possible to play

under greater resolution.

We also plan to implement a double pixel thingie where you could use the same resource with double resolution.

Odd resolutions like 1680x1050 has only a chance if you personally create the .chu file.

So the answer is, no, unless someone implements it (which should be easy and doesn't require uber coding skills).

Thank for the answer. Is there any tutorial/guidelines to this .chu files ?

Archived