All the Naskel soldiers turn hostile.

Guest Guest_Michael_*

Guest Guest_Michael_*

I have played through tutu once with the current mods that I have now, and I experienced no real problems (yay!). I am now playing a new game, but as soon as I arrive at Nashkel all of the soldiers turn hostile and attack. This is a problem. LOL. I was wondering if my reputation was the cause, but it's only 4 (low, but not low enough I would think to warrant that kind of response).

I'm not sure if this is a mod-induced bug or what. I noticed that pretty soon after the soldiers go hostile, the words "You have failed. The guards are coming." appear over my head. Is this possibly related to earlier thefts that I thought had gone unnoticed?

Also, on a related note; when Marl tries to pick a fight at Feldposts, I get a nice interjection from Montaron instigating the fight. However this dialog also makes Marl's friend go hostile, and I get a rep hit if I defend myself and kill him. This happens even if I wait to bring Monty in until after I've already dealt with Marl. Is this intentional?

Any solutions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Guest Guest
It's your reputation, and it's like this in the original game, yes.

With Monty, it was the character's writer intent, as well.

Huh, I'll be darned. I guess I'm just used to BGII where you had more of an opportunity to be bad.

Thanks.

Archived