BG2: Do you prefer the romance to be separate

berelinde

Romance as a separate comonent  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm all for streamlined as I'll definitely be playing the romance path, at least the first time around.

As to maturity level, I'm all for steamy. :) I also think that the way you did it for BG1 was great.

For the latter, I think I will allow it to start out in the friendship track, complete a few friendship talks, and allow the player suggest that she wouldn't mind if the relationship went further than friendship. It has a nice, natural feel to it, and it doesn't pressure the player who doesn't want the romance.

I really like that you are going to allow it to start out as a friendship. This seems to me like a realistic, as you said 'natural', way to begin the relationship.

Now I'm torn, I don't know whether to play it as committed or start a new relationship. That you give the player so much choice is a nice frustration to have.(even if a lot of work for you.) Thanks berelinde. :)

Archived