Weird chat ( spoilers )

Guest Hakkari

Greetings there!

First let me say, after having played this game from scratch around a million times, with all kinds of different mods, i have so far to find a mod i enjoy more than the amber mod, exellent work :(

Now to my question; Spoilers ahead!!

So i have been talking to amber several times now, and i think the romance is flourishing great, but then all of a sudden she starts this very odd chat, describing a bounty notice of the protaganist, that would be Calthorin of Candlekeep for my sake ;) and after having described how you look to amber she mentions a mysterious woman, if im not mistaking that woman is actually Amber herself...

So my question is, can you mess up the romance with this talk? f.ex. at the last bit where you can say it's possible Imoen? Is there a correct way to answer her questions in this chat, or doesn't it matter? I would really hate to break the romance now, because i might be saying the wrong things :love:

No, you can't mess up the romance with the bounty notice talk, not even if you refuse to discuss the bounty notice. In general, I really try to avoid 'right' or 'wrong' answers in lovetalks and there really isn't 'instant death' lovetalks in the romance. Furthermore, even if your PC messes up he can still usually apologise.

Your PC gets the reply option about Imoen, if he's smart enough to guess that the description is about her. It's an old bounty notice and describes Imoen as she appears in her default BG1 portrait. If you have played BG1 you might also remember Rieltar, who is mentioned in the bounty notice too. :(

No, you can't mess up the romance with the bounty notice talk, not even if you refuse to discuss the bounty notice. In general, I really try to avoid 'right' or 'wrong' answers in lovetalks and there really isn't 'instant death' lovetalks in the romance. Furthermore, even if your PC messes up he can still usually apologise.

Your PC gets the reply option about Imoen, if he's smart enough to guess that the description is about her. It's an old bounty notice and describes Imoen as she appears in her default BG1 portrait. If you have played BG1 you might also remember Rieltar, who is mentioned in the bounty notice too. ;)

Phew was worried about it breaking, but aye it doesn't, I decided to continue play and make a save game before the talk in case there WAS a way to mess it up, but lemme just say the romance is coming along even better now ;)

Hehe, i remember him ;)

Archived