Diarmid acting weird

Jadefang

In the final battle, Diarmid rushes into melee range, and then just stands there doing absolutely nothing for the entire battle. I seen him using a healing potion when his HP got low enough, but otherwise he just stands still and doesn't attack or defend at all.

Also, not sure if it changed in v6, but the readme says he's a Fighter/Mage, but when I look at his character file, it just says he's a pure Fighter without any mage levels.

In the final battle, Diarmid rushes into melee range, and then just stands there doing absolutely nothing for the entire battle. I seen him using a healing potion when his HP got low enough, but otherwise he just stands still and doesn't attack or defend at all.

Also, not sure if it changed in v6, but the readme says he's a Fighter/Mage, but when I look at his character file, it just says he's a pure Fighter without any mage levels.

ok, yep, that's a bug (an unintended consequence of the move to BGT compatibility). Will fix in next release; in the meantime, if you can edit the character file you can change "_TARSGT" to "_WTARSGT" in his scripts.

He's always been intended to be a pure fighter; it's a mistake in the readme.

Archived