kidnapping help

Guest guest

Guest Gromm
Your other party members should have given you a hint or their personal opinion on who took Amber right after she was taken.

I'll give you Anomen's clue:

~What arrogance! That witch of a woman has some guts to sneak upon us and leave her henchmen to do her dirty work while sweeping away with her prize like a petty thief. I might not fully agree with your decision to keep Amber's company, but an insult like this should not be overlooked.~

=

~The slavers of Athkatla, that the Order has fought to destroy, are known to deal with exotic merchandise... You are likely to find these slavers among their kinsmen: robbers, snitches and other lowlife scum.~

If that doesn't help feel free to ask again and I'll direct you to the right path.

Thank you very much for such quick reply, Meira :)

Grateful

Gromm

Guest Gromm

It seems I cannot stop asking questions...

I have found the map, went the, encountered ... Loraine (?) and the battle started. After killing first guards I managed to accidentally leave the area. When I got back the unfiendly npc-lady was gone. I killed all the qurds but it's useless... Re-entering the area did not help and my last save is 6 game-days old (the party is on it's way to Shade lord).

Is there something that can be done about it or I'll just have to start the old save?

Thank you in advance

Gromm

Archived