Support in other OS

Guest LVDisturbed1

Guest LVDisturbed1

I saw a vid of this working on a PPC phone....but unfortunately it wasn't running on windows mobile. Any chance in hell this will ever work for windoes mobile?

Also...anyone think of the possibilities of getting this to run on a psp? I'm sure it could handle the app, its just porting it to it seems difficult.

I actually even compiled an iPhone version of GemRB but because of unorthodox input mechanism and screen resolution it's quite useless unless GemRB will implement zooming function so that custom resolutions can be set for the game.. the idea of course having BG series in your pocket is just fantastic!

Guest Unreg_Ivix

The Nokia N800 video's were very interesting. There is another device with a followup from the processor in that internet tablet, the OMAP 3 series, which has a processing power over 3 times as great and OpenGL ES 2 hardware acceleration (faster than PSP) in about the size of a DS. It includes touch screen, and it runs linux. It is the spiritual follow-up of the GP32X series. It would be very nice to be able to play the infinity engine series on this hand-held that is soon to be released!

See http://openpandora.org/ for more information (and developer links). The dev versions are being shipped this month.

Does/will GemRB feature hardware acceleration of bitmap movement by the way? (through OpenGL).

Guest Guest
the idea of course having BG series in your pocket is just fantastic!

Indeed :crazyeyes: It would be awesome to have Planescape: Torment on my future phone (love that game). Would be excellent for train trips or whatever.

Guest Guest

How about a process to trasnlate automatically the images into svg?

There are programs that can do that, vector magic being best as of now.

Archived