Staking out Bodhi

I am using the latest Fixpack, Tweaks, SCS2 w. improved Bodhi (toned down.) and this is my specific grievances in the final bodhi battle:

Either she won't initiate dialog script and keeps HEAL'ing herself and is thus unkillable. Or the sword icon does not show up due to the quest thinking it has already been done, and thus no Rhynn Lanthorn will be available, nor the 48k xp one gets for ze staking.

I can easily edit the Rhynn Lanthorn in, and the xp, but if its a bug in SCS2 or the Fixpack....:(

help, please :D

I am using the latest Fixpack, Tweaks, SCS2 w. improved Bodhi (toned down.) and this is my specific grievances in the final bodhi battle:

Either she won't initiate dialog script and keeps HEAL'ing herself and is thus unkillable. Or the sword icon does not show up due to the quest thinking it has already been done, and thus no Rhynn Lanthorn will be available, nor the 48k xp one gets for ze staking.

I can easily edit the Rhynn Lanthorn in, and the xp, but if its a bug in SCS2 or the Fixpack....:(

help, please :D

I suspect part of it might be SCSII. There's a known bug that stops improved Bodhi spawning her gaseous cloud on death (fixed in the upcoming v6). I'm not sure what's causing the rest of the problems, though. Certainly on my install she talks once, heals after talking, and then dies normally when reduced to 0 hp.

I suspect part of it might be SCSII. There's a known bug that stops improved Bodhi spawning her gaseous cloud on death (fixed in the upcoming v6). I'm not sure what's causing the rest of the problems, though. Certainly on my install she talks once, heals after talking, and then dies normally when reduced to 0 hp.

She does that too, and instead of being a gaseous cloud going to her coffin she just vanishes and the quest finishes.

TY, will try and uninstall the improved bodhi

Archived