Gratitude and a question

Guest Varel1

Guest Varel1

First and foremost, to quote Aran Linvail, please accept my gratitude for this excellent mod - rather like the D'Arnise romance it feels as though it should have been part of the original game. In Amber you have created one of the most complex, but believable, characters in computer gaming. This is truly a superb addition to BG2.

Now the question, - the worn out boots, that resemble boots of speed, that you come across in the kidnapping quest, can they be repaired? and if so, where?

Once again many thanks for this outstanding mod.

Firstly, thank you. :crazyeyes: I hope that the ToB is going to live up to the SoA.

As for the boots, they're just boots. It sometimes bothers me how characters run around barefoot. :groucho:

Guest Varel1

Many thanks for your prompt response - saves me wasting time searching for a cobbler in the vicinity of the tailor.

Whilst I am not a great fan of TOB, I find myself looking forward to discovering the continuation of Amber's story in your forthcoming work - in fact her dialogue and responses will greatly improve the enjoyment factor of TOB.

Once again thank you for a great mod.

Archived