lol wing buffet

Guest random n00b

Guest random n00b

Hi, it's me again (I think I should consider registering...), with another rather weird bug report.

Playing through improved Yaga-Shura's lair, I have come against the red dragon there. He seems to behave as he should, buffing, debuffing and attacking as expected, save for the strange occurence that his Wing Buffet knocks him unconscious as well! Damage and knockback effects for the buffet work fine.

Guest random n00b

Well, I have played around with Brimstone a bit more, and found out he's not only vulnerable to his own Wing Buffet, he can also be backstabbed, and most importantly, he's prone to frequent stuns when attacked with a certain katana...

This is most likely due to him lacking the immunities that DRAGRING provides. He (instead?) only has equipped RING97, that while providing some protection, does not grant him all the powers and immunities that every other dragon in the game possesses.

Well, I have played around with Brimstone a bit more, and found out he's not only vulnerable to his own Wing Buffet, he can also be backstabbed, and most importantly, he's prone to frequent stuns when attacked with a certain katana...

This is most likely due to him lacking the immunities that DRAGRING provides. He (instead?) only has equipped RING97, that while providing some protection, does not grant him all the powers and immunities that every other dragon in the game possesses.

Aha. That's worth knowing - I borrowed an unused dragon from the vanilla game but obviously it's not fully set up right. One more for the list.

Archived