A Plea for an "Uninstall All" option

frabjous

If you install a dozen or so components, from several different categories, and then want to remove all of them, it's tedious having to go through all the options again to uninstall them all... and in my haste I almost always accidentally hit "N" for an installed component (for "No Change"), thinking it not installed (and thinking I'm answering, "No [don't install]"), so I end up having to run the setup ... .exe multiple times to get everything uninstalled.

Would it be possible to have an "uninstall all" option in the installer?

Pretty please?

EDIT: Just noticed I'm not alone in this. Check the "Current Ideas" sticky.

Your real problem is that, for this, you need to convince me to work again on the tp2 menu. Which I find as comforting as trying to bend a finger the wrong direction. Using only a rusty knife as a tool.

Opening the Dos prompt, navigating to your bg2 directory and running `setup-bg2tweaks.exe --uninstall' is your best bet for the foreseeable future.

Opening the Dos prompt, navigating to your bg2 directory and running `setup-bg2tweaks.exe --uninstall' is your best bet for the foreseeable future.

Didn't know that was possible. Cool. Thanks. I suppose a simple option would be to throw that into a .bat file and include it in the package.

Guest zarathustra13

Didn't know that was possible. Cool. Thanks. I suppose a simple option would be to throw that into a .bat file and include it in the package.

How about for Mac's? After installing bg2 tweaks my item descriptions disappeared and I would really like to know the stats of my weapons...Anyone else have this problem? I can't figure out how to uninstall any components, Help please!

Archived