More Information on Super Happy Modder Fun Pack?

I apologize if this is redundant with pre-existing threads; I did a few searches, but the threads that came up that looked most promising were either old or locked. So, I'm interested in more information on the Super Happy Modder Fun Pack element of the Fixpack, and I'm wondering if anyone here could direct me.

Specifically, what's being planned with the Detectable Spells component, which sounds like it'd be convenient for my plans for Arkalian.

I'm also curious about whether any mods have actually been designed to require these components, and if there's any outstanding community expectations with regards to that.

Thanks.

Specifically, what's being planned with the Detectable Spells component, which sounds like it'd be convenient for my plans for Arkalian.
If there was ever to be a stable, community-accepted build of Detectable Spells, it'd likely be included here in some fashion. But we have no plans to create a detectable spells component.

I'm also curious about whether any mods have actually been designed to require these components, and if there's any outstanding community expectations with regards to that.
Not to my knowledge, and I think it's better to steal the code you need and patch the files in your own mod if there's a change here that you want to make sure is applied for your users (the modder pack will never be a recommended install).

Archived