Skeleton Warriors

Guest Guest_Viperdan

Guest Guest_Viperdan

I have the "change +1 weapons to fine ones" tweak installed and something just occurred to me.Does this include the +1 two handed swords wielded by skeleton warriors?

Guest Guest_Viperdan

That's to bad.From a role playing point of view i like this tweak,unfortunately it has the side effect of weakening clerics already fairly weak arsenal of spells(compared to mages who are like gods in baldur's gate 2,even without SCS II).Hmmm,i'm pretty sure beholders aren't affected by normal weapons,but what about dragons?I never sent a skeleton warrior againts a dragon before,are they affected by +1 magic weapons?

That's to bad.From a role playing point of view i like this tweak,unfortunately it has the side effect of weakening clerics already fairly weak arsenal of spells(compared to mages who are like gods in baldur's gate 2,even without SCS II).Hmmm,i'm pretty sure beholders aren't affected by normal weapons,but what about dragons?I never sent a skeleton warrior againts a dragon before,are they affected by +1 magic weapons?

As I recall, both dragons and beholders are vulnerable to normal weapons... it shouldn't make much difference.

Guest Guest_Viperdan

True,but vampires and liches aren't.Skeleton warriors with +1 weapons would be useful against either of them.Do you know of anyway i can return +1 weapons to skeleton warriors without having to uninstall that specific component?

One solution would be to replace Skeleton Warrior's sword with a "custom" one, which is what I've done with Spell Revisions Skeleton Warriors. Thus if you install SR and then SCS's "fine weapons" component your Skeleton Warriors will still use +1 swords. :)

P.S Sorry if I make some self-endorsement. :devil:

True,but vampires and liches aren't.Skeleton warriors with +1 weapons would be useful against either of them.Do you know of anyway i can return +1 weapons to skeleton warriors without having to uninstall that specific component?

Having checked the file: my mistake. That component doesn't remove the +1 weapons from skeleton warriors after all, so you're okay.

Archived