Favorite Lines in the Game (mod and original) (Spoilers!)

Riviera

I just felt compelled to do this, since the game itself has some wonderful lines, and the mod just builds on that :)

I'll point out a few:

Original Game:

1. Yquong - Why is it that you adventurers are always wondering what's in it for you? Couldn't you, just this once, perform a task without asking how it benefits you?

PC - No.

2. Ougamya of Uthgardt - Any idea what's got High Priestess Oria wrapped up tighter than a mummy at a necromancer's love-fest?

Mod:

1. PC: Congratulations. How many other banalities have you picked up during your short sojourn on the surface?

Rizdaer: A few. I can't very well go around saying 'drider's fodder' and the like, can I?

2. Hildury: Even Sir Nord be wary of you.

Salomeya: Oh my, the orc noticed that her fearless paragon of virtue is not above shitting his pants over a drow.

3. (Rizdaer lifts his knee, revealing a hidden stone.) Here's a noble you failed to eliminate. She'll accuse you and call for the whole city to destroy your House. You lost.

PC: Look closer, Rizdaer. (There's your stone next to his.) She's dead.

3. (Rizdaer lifts his knee, revealing a hidden stone.) Here's a noble you failed to eliminate. She'll accuse you and call for the whole city to destroy your House. You lost.

PC: Look closer, Rizdaer. (There's your stone next to his.) She's dead.

That's my favourite by far out of the ones you listed. That cracks me up every time. :)

Archived