where am i supposed to find amber

Guest Guest_jerry_*

Guest Guest_jerry_*

I've installed amber the soa, and i'm sure i have tob. but i can't find her in prison nor triger the task about her. So is it a bug or something else i just missed? I already go everywhere in ahkatla except for sewers. Any help will be appreciated.

Guest Guest_jerry_*

Thank you for attention. I searched the posts and found that viconia must be saved before the chirldren show. But after I saved viconia, they still don't show, and I'm sure it's at a day. It is about 5 days after escaping from Irenicas's complex. Does that matter?

Thank you for attention. I searched the posts and found that viconia must be saved before the chirldren show. But after I saved viconia, they still don't show, and I'm sure it's at a day. It is about 5 days after escaping from Irenicas's complex. Does that matter?

Hmmm... What mods you have installed? Sometimes a script block from a mod can "block" the area script. This happens when a script block, that's conditions are always or nearly always true, is placed on the top of the area script. You can try different areas, too. The kids can show up in the docks (NW gate), Slums (Copper Coronet entrance) or Bridge (Five Flagons entrance).

Guest Guest_jerry_*

Meira, thank you very much. The quest has been triggered. The chirldren finally showed themsleves before copper coronet entrance. By the way, I like the plot, thank you for giving us such an amazing mod : )

Archived