The description for the changed Elven court bow needs work.

lac

Actually that is what I tried to avoid! :p:p The arrows should last only 3 rounds, does they last longer?

That being said, I may try to change how the bow works then. If doable I'll make it so that its abilities will be applied for one round to any arrow fired from it. In that case the effects would have to be toned down: dispel should have a % chance or allow a save, detonation should deal less damage and/or affect a smaller area.

I made some in the druid grove and they were still there when I got back to trademeet. They are also there after you rest. But you cannot make 2 more and add them to the original 2 -- I tried that and ended up, bizarrely, with only 1 Arrow of Detonation (called dispelling, naturally).

If you are not set on this particular aspect of the user interface, of having them show up in the quiver, you could fix things so

that only the ECB could fire the arrows by adopting the user interface I expected in the first place:

click on the 'use item' icon,

click on one of the the arrows that is shown,

and then immediately target your enemy with that arrow.

This would make it work like any other artifact that you use, but I cannot see that as a particular defect.

Just my opinion,

Laura

If you are not set on this particular aspect of the user interface, of having them show up in the quiver, you could fix things so that only the ECB could fire the arrows by adopting the user interface I expected in the first place:

click on the 'use item' icon,

click on one of the the arrows that is shown,

and then immediately target your enemy with that arrow.

This would make it work like any other artifact that you use, but I cannot see that as a particular defect.

That would cause an even more odd possibility, you could fire the arrows without equipping any bow at all...you would just need to have the bow in one of the character's weapons slots.

You can't imagine how many times I had to discard a good idea/ability just because the engine doesn't allow me to do it in any way. :p

Archived