SCSII / Tactics / Trolls

Guest Guest

Hello, in the ReadMe is written down that Tactics Steamlined Trolls (with BWP-Fix) and SCSII More Resilient Trolls should not be installed both together. Nevertheless I tried it (installing SCSII last) and it worked well.

I kill the following Trolls without (or in case of Tor'Gal with) problems:

CB351TGD

DATROLL

DGTROL01

DGTROL02

ELETRO01

ELETRO03

FIRAMB03

FIRAMB05

GLBEAR

KPTROL01

KPTROL02

KPTROL03

KPTROL04

KPTROL05

KPTROL06

KPTROL13

KPTROL23

PLYTROLL

SHTROLL

SUTROLL

SUTROLL2

TROLFR01

TROLFR02

TROLSN01

TROLSN02

dw#trl01

dw#trlfr

dw#trlsm

dw#trlsn

eletro02

r#troll

troll01

wwtrol1

wwtrol2

wwtrol3

FIRTRL01

TORGAL2

TORGAL3

torgal

some Spirit Trolls… / de’Arnise Keep

You might add this in the ReadMe of the next version (since More resilient trolls is mentioned two times anyway and should be corrected...)

No, I did not need fire. As it seems, Tactics (at least with BWP-Fix, although I do not know what exactly it fixed) gave them a good deal of resistence to most types of damage. So trolls needed (if I remember correctly... damage was normally 8-10 dp, so one almost never noticed a difference) different amounts of damage after they were knocked down, but this did not have to be fire.

But if not almost directly killed (what is, actually, very unrealistic, since one hit normally is sufficient), they seemed to regenerate faster.

So all in all, Tactics had MUCH more influence than SCSII. Next time I will probably use only SCSII, because I like the "lot of fire damage to kill" idea more then what Tactics did, but they are compatible.

When I really finished deArnise Keep, I will post again.

Archived