Saving throw bonus changes?

Guest guest

Sorry if i'm being silly, but i caught this in the tweak pack readme:

Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table, Saving Throws, Grand-Mastery, and Arcane, Divine Spell Progression (Blucher, Weimer) - DEPRECATED

This component has been deprecated. The THAC0 table changes are available in the new Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table component. Arcane spell progression changes are available in the Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table, Alter Mage Spell Progression Table, and Alter Bard Spell Progression Table components and divine spell progression changes are available in the Alter Cleric Spell Progression Table and Alter Druid Spell and Level Progression Tables components. The saving throw changes are actually fixes and already included in the BG2 Fixpack and Baldurdash; the grandmastery changes have always been available as a separate component, True Grandmastery.

Well, I promptly went over to bg2fixpack but found no mention of this...can anyone tell me what the changes were? were they taken away again and this is why I found nothing?

Either way, one of tweak pack or fixpack needs updating their readme/documentation i think.

Thanks for any help!

Archived