Bug in the grove of Tethyr (help please!)

Turin

OK, I'm running out of suggestions. I suspect this is some funny consequence of v1 that's persisted through the partial reinstall, but I can't be sure.

Try this if you like. Start a new game of ToB with version 2 installed. CLUAconsole yourself to the grove:

CLUAConsole:MoveToArea("dw#teth")

Kill the demons (CTRL-Y if you like), enter

CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("Chapter","GLOBAL",9)

and then try talking to the heads.

If that doesn't work, I suspect your install has got corrupted.

I was more being diagnostic - i.e. trying to work out what's wrong.

But sure, you could try either of those.

OK, I'm running out of suggestions. I suspect this is some funny consequence of v1 that's persisted through the partial reinstall, but I can't be sure.

Try this if you like. Start a new game of ToB with version 2 installed. CLUAconsole yourself to the grove:

I tried as you told, started a new game, ClueConsole-d, what had to be, and it worked!

Now, can I have any options in my original save?

I tried as you told, started a new game, ClueConsole-d, what had to be, and it worked!

Now, can I have any options in my original save?

Wow, I made a solution, altough is cheaty, but it doesn't matter. I've killed the demons, then went back to the pocketplane, and Created the Solar!

He introduced me Melissan then opened the last gate.

I killed the Ravager, but despite I couldn't step to the Throne of Bhaal, just back to the Grove or Amkethran. So, I Clued myself to the Throne as well, there were Melissan, and Balthazar too, on my side!

So, complicated, and cheaty end, but end at least!

Guest Guest_Joe_*
Wow, I made a solution, altough is cheaty, but it doesn't matter. I've killed the demons, then went back to the pocketplane, and Created the Solar!

He introduced me Melissan then opened the last gate.

I killed the Ravager, but despite I couldn't step to the Throne of Bhaal, just back to the Grove or Amkethran. So, I Clued myself to the Throne as well, there were Melissan, and Balthazar too, on my side!

So, complicated, and cheaty end, but end at least!

I've had the same problem with the stone heads not working. I'm not certain, but I think I likewise may have talked to more stone heads than usual at the start of TOB. I'm running v2 of the mod.

My solution was to teleport directly to AR6200 for the final fight. I like yours better (to avoid missing out on the Ravager fight), but I didn't know the CreateCreature code for the solar. Do you happen to still have it around? Just in case I have this problem again some day.

Guest Guest_Joe_*

Oh, and DavidW, thanks for a great mod! Nice to have a few more options. Even nicer to not have to act like an idiot and swallow Mellisan's every lame excuse. :)

Archived