IWD2 throwing hammers

Guest thelee

Guest thelee

I don't know how big the IWD2 modding presence is here, but this is something I've always been wondering about. Throwing hammers in IWD2 are ridiculously expensive to buy, and you can buy them in only *very* limited quantities. Does anyone know if this is an error in pricing or actual developer intention? And if this is developer intention, what's the reasoning behind it?

Would it be unreasonable as to inquire how to increase the quantity of Throwing Hammers sold in IWD2 (as well as decreasing the price)? Or, better, yet, make them somehow recoverable off enemy bodies?

I don't know how big the IWD2 modding presence is here, but this is something I've always been wondering about. Throwing hammers in IWD2 are ridiculously expensive to buy, and you can buy them in only *very* limited quantities. Does anyone know if this is an error in pricing or actual developer intention? And if this is developer intention, what's the reasoning behind it?

Would it be unreasonable as to inquire how to increase the quantity of Throwing Hammers sold in IWD2 (as well as decreasing the price)? Or, better, yet, make them somehow recoverable off enemy bodies?

You might be able to get this mod to work with IWD2. I don't know if the offsets are different, they may be and if so then it won't work. I know that it works in BG1, EasyTutu, and BG2.

http://www.teambg.eu/forum/index.php?topic=762.0

It's the Projectile Retrieval mod. I had a little hand in working on it. It may not deal with throwing hammers as I did not know about them when I added throwing knives, darts, and throwing axes. Try the mod out and see if it works with all the other projectile items. If it does, give me the file names of the throwing hammers and I can make the needed adjustments. I'll then contact igi and see if he wants to add it to his next official update release (whenever that maybe).

Archived