How/ When do LT's occur?

Guest Digital Lyfe Form

Guest Digital Lyfe Form

Hello,

I haven't gotten much out of this modification so far except an occasional flirt I can initiate with the love interest (romancing Neeshka), and I'm already into the 2nd chapter. as far as I can tell, the game is progressing normally except that I didn't get a single "flagon banter" scene so far. Neeshka's influence has always been higher than Elanee's during the first chapter, and now too judging by the "jealousy talk" I got from Elanee.

Is this going as intended?

Guest Digital Lyfe Form
Unlike the male love interests, any flirting you do with the females is player-initiated. So it sounds like things are working... as in, not broken.

Oh, okay :blush: hope you'll add the Neeshka / Elanee romances more depth yet.

Support for a potential Neeshka romance has been good. Actually, support for both ladies has been good, but these things take time, and that's something we all have in finite quantities.

What I'm saying is that it's possible it might happen, but don't wait by the Vault.

i have a question about LT's -

i have Bishop and Casavir in the party, and while Casavir's LT's occur ok :) , i hadn't seen many from Bishop. the romance seems alive as the

Bishop flirts are active+ i didn't seen any P#BishopRomanceInactive in the save/global of my last save, so i should be ok, but i the last LT i had from him was after the trial and now i am at Arvahn - and still nothing.

maybe you can point out where i can read the general description of B's LT's, and how many there are so i could check if i missed some?

i tried to look for it in the mod's folder but all i found were dlg files and i've no idea how to open them :)

If you go to the old Bishop Romance at the Vault, you'll see a file that says something like full_mod_content.txt. That's a document that has all the Bishop LTs.

Unfortunately, LTs can misfire for a number of reasons. I wish there was a quick fix, but there isn't.

Archived