Thanks for the mod!

Lantier

Just wanted to say thanks for making this mod!

This is my first IWD2 run and learning the 3e rules has been a bear. That having been said, it's nice having all these NPCs to choose from.

After scanning the posts on this board, I decided to take Peony, Salomeya and Prachi for bicker potential (male PC). I took Rizdaer too, since I understand he may have some fun dialogs with Peony. That left only 1 open slot so I passed on Nord and Hildury (save them for the next run). It was down to Diriel or Valeero. Diriel eventually got the nod because I wanted PC to be a cleric (tempus).

So far, I am having a great time with this team. Prachi is an awesome scout. Riz and PC form a solid front line. Diriel and Peony provide good spell support. But the NPC that I am really having a blast with is Salomeya.

She's been the team spokeswoman and you can really use her to abuse the heck out of the townsfolks. :rolleyes: And talking to her sure isn't all sweetness and light. In fact, it's more like a swift kick down below. (Ah, how I miss Immy and Teri...)

I'll report back if anything interesting develops. Thanks again!

Archived