Need voices for Inspector Brega and Prelate Wessalen

berelinde

I had this posted at SHS because they've got a resource request forum set up, but I'm not getting any takers, so I thought I'd risk cross-posting. Since I'm talking about the mod over here, though, I might as well supply the title and give a few sample lines.

Inspector Brega:

1. Are you looking for a voice set for a man, a woman or something else?

A man. Inspector Brega, to be precise.

2. How many lines would need to be voiced?

Three. Originally, I was going to go with full voicing for this dialogue, but in retrospect, that isn't such a good idea. It would stand out too much, as most other dialogues in the game have just the first two or thee lines voiced.

3. Describe what kind of a voice you are after (tell something about the character if needed)!

Inspector Brega has a distinctive voice (and a great fake Scottish accent!). He sounds a lot like Hublepot, though. I'd like to match his existing voice as closely as possible.

4. Preferred format of the audio files?

Whatever works.

5. Any deadlines?

1 August, though if I can't find somebody, that won't much matter, now, will it?

6. What game and what mod is this for?

Alternatives, a mod that offers different ways to get to Spellhold and a way to avoid stealing from temples.

Prelate Wessalen:

1. Are you looking for a voice set for a man, a woman or something else?

A man. Prelate Wessalyn, to be precise.

2. How many lines would need to be voiced?

3. Describe what kind of a voice you are after (tell something about the character if needed)!

It isn't necessary to sound like Prelate Wessalen's existng line "Anomen Delryn, son of Cor and Moiralla, etc". Since he only has that one line in the original game and it isn't that spectacular, it could be replaced easily enough.

I'd like it to be a mature voice, but apart from that, I'm flexible.

4. Preferred format of the audio files?

Whatever works.

5. Any deadlines?

See above.

6. What game and what mod is this for?

It's for the same mod.

Edit: Oh, yeah, the sample lines.

Brega: ~Two more bodies in the harbor, this morning, Wes, and Saerk reports that he lost a quarter of a spice cargo to "tariffs."~

Wessalen: ~A quarter? Are your harbor fees that steep?~

Brega: ~No.~

Wessalen: ~Ah. That sort of tariff. Shadow Thieves?~

Brega: ~None other.~

And Prelate Wessalen's existing line that would have to be revoiced:

~Anomen Delryn, son of Cor and Moirala, do you stand before me pledged to the service of justice? Do you stand before me pledged to the service of righteousness?~ [PRELAX01]

Archived